EAS is always looking for talented people to join our team. Send us your resumé, and we’ll be in touch.
Current Job Openings
Are you a talented Graphic Designer ready to put some excitement into your career? Are you interested in designing vehicle wraps, wall graphics, banners and point of sale materials? Are you strong in deadline-driven environments and ready for your design to make a real IMPACT? If so, you may be exactly what we are looking for! Our rapidly growing graphics company is looking to fill a full time Graphic Designer/Production Assistant position immediately.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The right candidate will be responsible for digital design layouts and proofs, preparing print files, printing, laminating and plot cutting materials to customer specifications. This includes, but is not limited to vehicle lettering, fleet graphics, vehicle wraps, signs and banners. Employee will operate computer and other peripheral electronic equipment to complete job assignments by performing the following duties personally.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, aesthetic design, and production requirements using Adobe Creative Suite (CC) Software.
- Prepares comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor.
- Enters commands to arrange layout according to aesthetic standards, layout specifications, and customer requirements.
- Prepares proof of finished layout and presents sample to customer, salesman or supervisor for approval.
- Alters photographs and illustrations to enlarge, reduce, or clarify image.
- Prepares final files for printing.
- Accurately assembles all elements of production, including measurement and materials.
- Prints, laminates, trims and/or plot cuts materials for installation using applicable software including, but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (CC), Omega 5.0, Onyx Thrive and Cutting Master 3.0. Flexi
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs.
- Prepares notes and instructions for installers or customers.
- Increases knowledge of computer graphic design through reading trade publications and independent study.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Knowledge of current design trends and software
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Exceptional Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced work environment
- Positive public speaking and attentive listening skills
- Previous experience in designing vehicle graphics and/or for large format printing is a plus
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Related work experience is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Reply with cover letter, resume and PDF or URL portfolio. Applicants who submit less than the listed requirements WILL NOT be considered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
Send status message.