Removing a Vehicle Wrap
A properly installed wrap can last as long as you have your vehicle. It’s maintained the same way as paint, allowing for standard wash and wax. You will no longer have to worry about nicks and scratches. It’s like clear bra for your entire car.
The vinyl is installed as an air-tight bond to the existing paint, essentially preserving the paint underneath. If you decide to change the color again, or want to remove the wrap when selling the car, the paint underneath will remain as pristine as it was before the wrap. In fact it acts as a shield (just like a clear bra).
Thing to keep in mind
1. If the vehicle has been wrapped with a high-quality car wrap vinyl then the removal process is easy.
2. High-quality films are designed to leave NO adhesive residue when removed.
3. The removal process of a vehicle wrap is also important. The wrap needs to be heated to reach a certain degree and pulled back slowly in a 45 degree angle.
4. When a car wrap is installed properly will not only give your vehicle a unique look but will also protect your vehicle’s original paint resulting in a higher resale value.
5. It is highly advisable that a professional applies and removes a Vehicle Wrap. That will guarantee that the outcome and quality of the finished product.
Architects Of Fidelity – Elite Auto Salon
Two Simple Values 1. treat every single customer with the utmost respect 2. deliver the highest quality possible. That extends to everything we do day in day out. Elite Auto Salon is your one-stop auto aesthetic source. We offer a variety of services all with the same level of quality and attention to detail.
Stop by our Cimarron Showroom, located downtown, just East of I-25 on Cimarron. or contact us anytime, we love new projects and we’re passionate about everything that makes your car look and sound amazing!